Greens2u "Did you Know"
"scroll down to see all of Asking Paul has to offer"
How to Drink Wheatgrass:
- Chugging Wheatgrass juice down, you may feel sick to your stomach. This is powerful stuff and If your body is not use to getting so many nutrients at once you may have a hard time of it. Plus use lose the benefit of getting it into your blood stream as you would want with a nutrient dense food.
- Take a mouthful and hold it in your mouth for as long as you can. The juice will mix with your saliva and start the digestive reaction. Swoosh it around your mouth and teeth for the antiseptic properties so as to kill bacteria. Swoosh it under your tongue so it can be absorbed in to your body and heart and into your blood stream.
- Then swallow
If you are fighting a Chronic Disease "C"
- You may or may not know that nutrients are actually absorbed into the body by the intestinal track. Hippocrates Health Institute In West Palm Beach a leading Health and Wellness Centre explains that using wheatgrass juice as an enema solution or even better as an implant is the best way to boost your immune system and help fight Cancer and chronic disease. I'll Explain each method in detail.
Step 1) Warm water only or add some wheatgrass Juice
- After purchasing an enema bag kit, wash all parts with mild soapy water and rinse well before initial use.
- Install the catheter tube firmly to the reservoir/bag The enema bag or tube clamp should be in the closed position pinching the tube to prevent flow
- Fill the Bag with a mixture purified water at body temperature and add 4 ounces of fresh Wheatgrass Juice. Hold over a sink or toilet and open clamp only until catheter tube fills with solution.
- Hang the bag on a hook or towel rack above your body.
- Lubricate the first 3 to 4" of the tip of the catheter as well as your rectum using a cold pressed oil such as coconut oil, Do Not Use Vaseline or Petroleum products.
- Lie on your left side straighten your left leg and cross you right leg over your left gently pull knee toward your chest, We have done this for the Doctor.
- Gently insert the catheter 2 to 3" into your rectum and open the clamp to allow a gentle flow encourage the catheter but never force it.
- When the is about 1" inch of water left in the enema bag close the clamp to stop the flow and remove the catheter and clench.
- To assist the process, roll onto your right side and massage your lower stomach area, for a minute or two. Roll onto your back and again massage you lower stomach and your sides for a minute or two. back onto your Left side and repeat.
- Sit on the toilet raise your legs or use a "Life Step" this puts the colon in a better position to better expel the enema solution,
Step 2) Wheatgrass Juice as a Disease Fighting Implant
- Prepare and juice 4 oz. of fresh Wheatgrass Juice add this juice to the 1" of water left in the enema bag
- Hang the bag back on the hook or towel rack above your body as before.
- Lubricate the first 3 to 4" of the tip of the catheter as well as your rectum using a cold pressed oil such as coconut oil, Again Do Not Use Vaseline or Petroleum products.
- Lie on your left side straighten your left leg and cross you right leg over your left gently pull knee toward your chest, We have done this for the Doctor I think you remember now.
- When you have taken all of the implant and the enema bag is empty close the clamp and remove the catheter, and clench.
- Hold the implant for as long as possible, if you feel the need to evacuate the implant do so in the toilet. If you can hold it the implant it will gradually be absorbed through the colon wall and into your system to feed your immune defenses. You have just completed the best way to get Wheatgrass juice into your system without it having to fight the acids in your stomach.
- Rinse your enema bag by filling your bag with hot water and allowing it to drain through the bag and the catheter was with mild soapy water and hang to air dry replace your bag monthly.
The hidden Cancer Fighter inside Broccoli Microgreens
Broccoli Microgreens and Sulforaphane
Glucoraphanin, a sulfur-producing glucosinolate, is the precursor to sulforaphane. Sulforaphane is the most beneficial compound in broccoli microgreens.
Several studies have shown that broccoli microgreens high in glucoraphanin decreased oxidative stress and inflammation in kidneys and reduced blood pressure in the cardiovascular system.
Other studies have shown that sulforaphane is a potential candidate drug for AD therapy and prevention.
Sulforaphane has also been shown to reduce inflammation in the respiratory pathways and the symptoms of asthma.
The sulforaphane and carotenoids in broccoli contain powerful oxidants that heal the damage to our eyes’ retinal cells.
New studies also show that sulforaphane reduces glucose production in your liver and improves glucose control in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Broccoli microgreens and cancer prevention
Numerous studies show that sulforaphane is a safe and relatively nontoxic chemo-preventive agent that uses anticancer activities.
At least one study has shown that eating broccoli microgreens may help prevent colon cancer and possibly other cancers.
Many of us have gastronomical problems. Researchers now believe that eating broccoli microgreens every day blocks the Helicobacter pylori bacteria’s growth and reduces gastritis in patients infected with the bacteria. Gastric cancer risk increases as much as six-fold in individuals infected with H. pylori.
Another study has shown that eating broccoli microgreens inhibits breast cancer stems cells.
The polyphenols and glucosinolate in broccoli microgreens are a broad category of bioactive compounds that have been associated with preventing several chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, obesity, and cancers.