Best Way To Consume Wheatgrass
Greens2u "Did you Know"
How to Drink Wheatgrass:
- Chugging Wheatgrass juice down, you may feel sick to your stomach. This is powerful stuff and if your body is not used to getting so many nutrients at once you may have a hard time of it. Plus use loose the benefit of getting it into your blood stream as you would want with a nutrient dense food.
- Take a mouthful and hold it in your mouth for as long as you can. The juice will mix with your saliva and start the digestive reaction, swoosh it around your mouth and teeth for the antiseptic properties so as to kill bacteria. Swoosh it under your tongue so it can be absorbed in to your body and heart and into your blood stream.
- Then swallow
Greens2u "Did you Know"
If you are fighting a Chronic Disease "C"
- You may or may not know that nutrients are actually absorbed into the body by the intestinal track. Hippocrates Health Institute In West Palm Beach a leading Health and Wellness Centre explains that using wheatgrass juice as an enema solution or even better as an implant is the best way to boost your immune system and help fight Cancer and chronic disease. I'll Explain each method in detail below.
Step 1) Warm water only or add some wheatgrass Juice
- After purchasing an enema bag kit, wash all parts with mild soapy water and rinse well before initial use.
- Install the catheter tube firmly to the reservoir/bag The enema bag or tube clamp should be in the closed position pinching the tube to prevent flow
- Fill the Bag with a mixture purified water at body temperature and 4 oz of fresh Wheatgrass Juice, hold over a sink or toilet and open clamp only until catheter tube fills with solution.
- Hang the bag on a hook or towel rack above your body.
- Lubricate the first 3 to 4" of the tip of the catheter as well as your rectum using a cold pressed oil such as coconut oil, Do Not Use Vaseline or Petroleum products.
- Lie on your left side straighten your left leg and cross you right leg over your left gently pull knee toward your chest.
- Gently insert the catheter 2 to 3" into your rectum and open the clamp to allow a gentle flow encourage the catheter but never force it.
- When the is about 1" inch of water left in the enema bag close the clamp to stop the flow and remove the catheter and clench.
- To assist the process, roll onto your right side and massage your lower stomach area, for a minute or two. Roll onto your back and again massage you lower stomach and your sides for a minute or two. back onto your left side and repeat.
- Sit on the toilet raise your legs or use a "Life Step" this puts the colon in a better position to better expel the enema solution,
Step 2) Wheatgrass Juice as a Disease Fighting Implant
- Prepare and juice 4 oz. of fresh Wheatgrass Juice add this juice to the 1" of water left in the enema bag
- Hang the bag back on the hook or towel rack above your body as before.
- Lubricate the first 3 to 4" of the tip of the catheter as well as your rectum using a cold pressed oil such as coconut oil, Again Do Not Use Vaseline or Petroleum products.
- Lie on your left side straighten your left leg and cross you right leg over your left gently pull knee toward your chest, We have done this for the Doctor I think you remember now.
- When you have taken all of the implant and the enema bag is empty close the clamp and remove the catheter, and clench.
- Hold the implant for as long as possible, if you feel the need to evacuate the implant do so in the toilet. If you can hold it the implant it will gradually be absorbed through the colon wall and into your system to feed your immune defenses. You have just completed the best way to get Wheatgrass juice into your system without it having to fight the acids in your stomach.
- Rinse your enema bag by filling your bag with hot water and allowing it to drain through the bag and the catheter with mild soapy water and hang to air dry replace your bag monthly.
Greens2u, Bottoms Up.
The above practices are suggested by Hippocrates Health Institute and found in the Hippocrates Life Transformation Program.